Qualifications for ThePainFreeLife.com Guest Bloggers
- Has MS or is close to someone with MS or other debilitating disease
- Their style of writing is mainly positive, light, humorous, open-minded and/or inspirational or educational.
- Must be computer confident, online & offline; able to comfortably handle email, word documents & Internet research
- On board with learning the technology we use to bring education and information to our members and visitors at MSrelief.com
Required Contributions of Guest Contributors
- Open to being featured on http://thepainfreelife.com.
- Willingness to get personal with their writing and open to sharing their somewhat private experiences with our visitors
- Willing to contribute content to the http://thepainfreelife.com by creating a new post, 300-600 words once per month.
Benefits of Guest Blogging at thepainfreelife.com
- Opportunity to have your articles exposed to thousands of visitors & members
- Guest Blogger dedicated feature area, including a link back to your own website
- Guest Blogger link within thepainfreelife.com menu structure
- Networking opportunities with other Guest Bloggers and Associate Partners who are all health-focused professionals