Every story is unique and offers all of us an opportunity for growth!
Are you someone that deals with a chronic health condition and have a lot to share! Are you open to sharing your message with others? – please provide us with 500-700 words. The only things that we need are your picture (at least one) and your content.
Below are some questions to get you thinking about what to include. You don’t have to answer them all, they’re just points of interest for ideas:
- Where were you born and raised? How old were you when you were diagnosed?
- What symptoms were you experiencing when you were diagnosed?
- How long did it take for a diagnosis to be reached?
- What treatments have you tried and how did they affect you?
- Were you working out-side the home? Are you still able to work?
- What did your life look like before your diagnosis?
- Have you needed any assistance; cane, walker, wheelchair?
- What was the most difficult/scariest time for you?
- What valuable life lessons have you gained from your experience?
- How have you been helping others through their struggles/challenges?
Find inspiration for your own story by visiting Stories That Inspire. Read the stories of others here at thepainfreelife.com who have taken the time to honor us with their inspiring story.
We thank you for being willing to share your experience on thepainfreelife.com. We know your story will help others!